About Meyer & Depew:
Meyer & Depew can help you save energy cost by installing a high efficiency heating and air conditioning system in your home or business. All HVAC systems we sell are installed to factory specifications by highly trained, NATE–certified Meyer & Depew technicians and all metalwork is custom measured and manufactured for your home.
Maintenance & Repairs
Our service department is available to all our clients 24/7. Our dedicated staff of technicians is trained to work on the systems we install and we stock the heating and air conditioning parts needed to keep your system running. Regardless of whether we installed your HVAC system, Meyer & Depew provides heating and air conditioning maintenance services for all makes and models.
The Meyer & Depew difference…
- No subcontractors – our installation technicians are our direct employees and accountable to us for meeting our heating and AC installation and quality standards.
- We obtain all the necessary permits for the work we perform in your home, as required by law for all HVAC companies.
- Meyer & Depew is fully insured for Workers Compensation and General Liability.
- We set all furnaces on platforms designed to protect your furnace in the event of water accumulating on your basement floor.
- All of our air conditioning condensate drains are piped with a special trap that is designed to detect blockages in the drain line. If such a blockage occurs, the system will shut down, instead of backing up in your basement or attic, avoiding costly damage to your home
- Where we need to pump the condensate away from your air conditioning system, we use condensate pumps that also incorporate safety switches that will shut down your system in the event of a failure.
- All of our ductwork is custom measured and manufactured for your residential HVAC system. Combined with our state-of-the-art plasma cutting system, this insures proper airflow and a tight fit.
- We install quality, full featured, 7-day programmable thermostats.